Monday, March 28, 2011

Laundry Room Progress

The laundry room is coming along!  We spent most of the weekend working on it and I am so in love with the progress we made so far.  How weird would it be for me to say that the laundry room may end up being my favorite room in the house?  And I'm really not a big fan of doing laundry.  Is anyone?

I was planning on waiting until it was finished to post any more pictures of it, but then I realized that it may WEEKS before anyone heard from me.  Cue crickets chirping here....

So I am going to share the progress we've made so far!

As of this afternoon, this is where we are:




And to remind you, this is what we started with:



 I still have this side of the room to deal with, where 80% of the overall work to be done in the room is:



For now, though, let's just look at this side of the room:



Have a great Monday!

7 comments:

  1. OMG - love it!!!! So nice Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, WOW! Your laundry room is coming along SO WELL! Ok, I love the board and batten and the space looks so bright and airy as compared to the before picture! A little bit of envy going on here :o)

    Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jodi,
    I saw you at Debbiedoos and began looking at the remodeling going on in your home. Beautiful. I need to redo my vanity in our master bathroom, and you made it look easy. I love the laundry room and a great redo of the bricks in the family room. Keep the pictures coming. I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking great, Jodi! Can't wait til it's finished :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's coming along, just keep looking at that wall and KNOW that it will all look like that soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice! Is that an ironing board in the wall?! If so, please tell me you're going to keep it! Those are so cool and on my list of "must have" when we (get around to) put on our mudroom addition!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anna, yes it is and yes I am keeping it (even though I rarely iron these days)!

    ReplyDelete